Recent Research Reports
- Blueprint for a Successful CX Organization
- Net Promoter Score Benchmark Study, 2013
- Best and Worst of Online Gift Card Purchasing Experiences
- State of Voice of the Customer Programs, 2013
- Data Snapshot: Tech Vendors: Benchmarking Product and Relationship Satisfaction of IT Clients, 2013
- Best Practices for Actively Listening to Employees
Did You Know?
- Temkin Group's plans for CX Day on October 1st include free research, webinars, and eBook.
- We're holding a CX workshop in South Beach on December 10 & 11
- Amazon and USAA are on top of 2013 Temkin Web Experience Ratings.
- USAA and credit unions are on top of 2013 Temkin Customer Service Ratings
- The CX Matters blog has a page of resources for Net Promoter Score (NPS) programs
- Publix, Trader Joe's, Aldi, Chick-fil-A, Amazon, and Sam's Club lead 246 companies across 19 industries in the 2013 Temkin Experience Ratings
- CX correlates to loyalty and CX leaders have 19% more customers likely to recommend them
Is Your Customer Experience Where
It Needs To Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you'll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We've helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way.
Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture