Recent Research Reports
- Dataset: 2016 Temkin Trust Ratings
- Customer-Infused Process Improvement
- What Happens After a Good or Bad Experience, 2016
- The Federated Customer Experience Model
- Data Snapshot: Media Use Benchmark, 2016
- 2016 Temkin Experience Ratings
Did You Know?
- Want to build strong CX skills, register for Temkin Gorup workshop on April 6th & 7th in San Diego.
- Temkin Group announced its $1,000 Intensify Emotion Challenge to celebrate "The Year of Emotion."
- EMC Global Services, Safelite AutoGlass, and SunPower are winners of the 2015 Temkin Group CX Excellence Award.
- You can gain ongoing support with a Research and Advisory Subscription.
- The Customer Experience Matters® blog has a Beginner's Guide to CX
Is Your Customer Experience Where
It Needs To Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you'll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We've helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way. Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture
CX journeys can seem overwhelming, but you don't have to do it alone. Tap into Temkin Group's expertise with a research & advisory subscription or some of our many other services. Contact us at (617) 916-2075 or email@example.com.