Recent Research Reports
- Benchmarking HR’s Support of CX and Employee Engagement
- Data Snapshot: CX Expectations and Plans for 2016
- Lessons in CX Excellence, 2016
- Tech Vendors: Product and Relationship Satisfaction, 2016
- Make Your VoC Action-Oriented
- Dataset: 2015 Tech Vendor Client Success Ratings
Did You Know?
- Our next customer journey mapping workshop is on March 8th & 9th in Miami.
- Temkin Group has labelled 2016 as "The Year of Emotion" in its CX Trends for 2016
- EMC Global Services, Safelite AutoGlass, and SunPower are winners of the 2015 Temkin Group CX Excellence Award.
- You can gain ongoing support with a Research and Advisory Subscription.
- The Customer Experience Matters® blog has a Beginner's Guide to CX
Is Your Customer Experience Where
It Needs To Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you'll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We've helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way. Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture
CX journeys can seem overwhelming, but you don't have to do it alone. Tap into Temkin Group's expertise with a research & advisory subscription or some of our many other services. Contact us at (617) 916-2075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.