Recent Research Reports
- 2014 Temkin Experience Ratings
- What Happens After a Good or Bad Experience, 2014
- State of the CX Profession, 2014
- Introducing Employee-Engaging Transformation
- Data Snapshot: CX Expectations and Plans for 2014
- Benchmarking Your CX Organization
Did You Know?
- H.E.B., Trader Joe’s, Chick-fil-A, and Publix are on top of the 2014 Temkin Experience Ratings
- Bruce Temkin has labeled 2014 as "The Year of Empathy" in his list of 14 CX trends for 2014
- Temkin Group offers multiple CX workshops throughout the year
- AIG Asia Pacific, Cisco, EMC, Intuit, and Oracle won our 2013 CX Excellence Awards
- Amazon and USAA are on top of 2013 Temkin Web Experience Ratings.
- USAA and credit unions are on top of 2013 Temkin Customer Service Ratings
- The CX Matters blog has a page of resources for Net Promoter Score (NPS) programs
- There's a section of the Customer Experience Matters blog dedicated to the ROI of CX
Is Your Customer Experience Where
It Needs To Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you'll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We've helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way.
Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture