Recent Research Reports
- Lessons in CX Excellence, 2015
- The State of Customer Experience Metrics, 2014
- The Future of Customer Experience Insights
- 2014 Temkin Experience Ratings of Tech Vendors
- The Secret to B2B2C Customer Experience Success
- Evaluating Mobile eGift Card Purchasing Experiences
Did You Know?
- We're looking to hire a Research Associate in the Boston area.
- Dell, EMC, and Touchpoint Support Services are 2014 Temkin Group CX Excellence Award winners
- You can gain ongoing support with a research & advisory subscription
- Temkin Group's next CX workshop is on March 17 & 18 in South Beach
- H.E.B., Trader Joe’s, Chick-fil-A, and Publix are on top of the 2014 Temkin Experience Ratings
- The CX Matters blog has an Executive's Guide to CX, a VoC/NPS Resource Page, and an Employee Engagement Resource Page.
Is Your Customer Experience Where
It Needs To Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you'll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We've helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way. Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture
CX journeys can seem overwhelming, but you don't have to do it alone. Tap into Temkin Group's expertise with a research & advisory subscription or some of our many other services. Contact us at (617) 916-2075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.