Recent Research Reports
- Tech Vendor NPS Benchmark, 2014
- State of Employee Engagement Activities, 2014
- Raising Customer-Centricity Across the B2B Enterprise
- Data Snapshot: Social Media Benchmark, 2014
- Dataset: 2014 Temkin Web Experience Ratings
- Dataset: 2014 Temkin Customer Service Ratings
Did You Know?
- Temkin Group offers multiple CX workshops throughout the year. The next one is July 31 & August 1 in Boston
- H.E.B., Trader Joe’s, Chick-fil-A, and Publix are on top of the 2014 Temkin Experience Ratings
- Temkin Group is giving away $2,500 as part of the Amplify Empathy Challenge
- Allegiance, Clarabridge, and Verint won our 2014 CX Vendor Excellence Awards
- AIG Asia Pacific, Cisco, EMC, Intuit, and Oracle won our 2013 CX Excellence Awards
- The CX Matters blog has a page of resources for Net Promoter Score (NPS) programs
Is Your Customer Experience Where
It Needs To Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you'll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We've helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way.
Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture