Recent Research Reports
- Behavioral Guide to Customer Experience Design
- Employee Engagement Competency & Maturity, 2015
- Unlocking Customer Insights From Contact Centers
- Dataset: 2015 Temkin Web Experience Ratings
- Economics of Net Promoter, 2015
- Activating Middle Managers to Drive CX Change
Did You Know?
- Temkin Group's next workshop is Driving CX Transformation on October 21 & 22 in Boston
- Publix, H-E-B, Aldi, Chick-fil-A, PetSmart, Amazon.com, and Trader Joe's led 293 companies across 20 industries in the 2015 Temkin Experience Ratings
- Confirmit, Clarabridge, NICE Systems, Qualtrics, Rant & Rave, ResponseTek, and Walker are winners of 2015 Temkin Group CX Vendor Excellence Awards
- Dell, EMC, and Touchpoint Support Services are winners of 2014 Temkin Group CX Excellence Awards
- You can gain ongoing support with a Research & Advisory Subscription
- The Customer Experience Matters® blog has an Executive's Guide to CX
Is Your Customer Experience Where
It Needs To Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you'll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We've helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way. Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture
CX journeys can seem overwhelming, but you don't have to do it alone. Tap into Temkin Group's expertise with a research & advisory subscription or some of our many other services. Contact us at (617) 916-2075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.